- Design advanced plans and diagrams.
- Enhance the look of drawings.
- Create shapes, stencils, and templates.
- Connect drawings to external data.
- Leverage development tools.
- Share drawings.
DESIGNING ADVANCED PLANS AND DIAGRAMS
- Build Advanced Plans
- Build Advanced Diagrams
ENHANCING THE LOOK OF DRAWINGS
- Use 3-D Shapes
- Work with Shape Styles
- Define Shape Styles
- Apply Backgrounds, Borders, and Titles
CREATING CUSTOM SHAPES, STENCILS, AND TEMPLATES
- Create Simple Custom Shapes
- Create Custom Stencils
- Create Custom Templates
CONNECTING DRAWINGS TO EXTERNAL DATA
- Make an Organization Chart from an Excel Spreadsheet
- Generate a PivotDiagram from an Excel Spreadsheet
- Create a Gantt Chart from a Project File
- Create a Timeline from a Project File
- Connect a Map to an Access Database
LEVERAGING DEVELOPMENT TOOLS
- Create Macros
- Modify ShapeSheets
- Build Advanced Shapes
- Save and Share Drawings with OneDrive
- Review Drawings
- Insert Drawings into Other Office Files
- Export Drawings
- Print Drawings